Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Common Credit Problems and other Credit Report topics.
The easiest way to avoid a credit problem is to stay out of credit debt, or manage your credit card debt carefully. But in today's world of long-term credit debt and high-interest credit cards, avoiding credit problems is easier said than done. More and more Americans are living with long-term credit card debt, and are closer to having credit problems than they may think. A family illness or job loss could easily wipe out paychecks and savings, leading to major credit card problems and long-term credit card debt. So how do you know when your credit card use is a credit problem? Read the questions to find out if you have a lurking credit problem, and need to seek credit card debt help. A "yes" answer to any one question may indicate you are headed for credit problems, and should consider credit card debt help. A "yes" answer to more than one question suggests you have credit problems and need immediate credit card debt help.
* Do monthly charges exceed your ability to make monthly payments?
* Do you pay off one creditor by borrowing from another?
* Do you use credit cards to pay monthly bills?
* Are you taking cash advances from credit lines or credit cards for everyday expenses?
* Do you get phone calls and notices from creditors demanding payments on late bills?